Dinomite Heating & Cooling is your trusted partner for top-quality gas log services. We are proud to be the preferred professional installer for the Triad’s leading gas fireplace showrooms. As a licensed contractor, safety is our top priority. Whether natural gas or propane, you can trust our team of professional technicians to service and install gas logs in full compliance with the North Carolina mechanical code. Whether you need your gas logs repaired, replaced or installed for the first time, we have the expertise to ensure your gas logs operate safely and efficiently.
Gas Log Repair
Is your gas log system acting up, emitting unusual odors or failing to ignite properly? Our experienced technicians are ready to diagnose and repair the issue promptly. We have the knowledge and experience to address a wide range of problems, guaranteeing your gas logs are safe and functional. Our repair services encompass issues such as:
- Pilot Light Problems: If your pilot light keeps going out or won’t stay lit, we’ll troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- Gas Leaks: Nothing matters to us more than safety. We will address any gas leaks promptly to ensure your home remains secure.
- Burner or Ignition Problems: Our experts can repair or replace malfunctioning burners and ignition systems.
Gas Log Replacement
Over time, gas log systems can deteriorate, leading to decreased efficiency and potential safety hazards. If your gas logs are showing signs of wear and tear, it might be time for a replacement. We work with all models of gas logs, including vented and ventless models. Our gas log replacement service includes:
- Professional Installation: Our licensed technicians will install your new gas log system efficiently and ensure it complies with all safety regulations.
- Old System Removal: We’ll responsibly dispose of your old gas log system, leaving your home clean and tidy.
Gas Fireplace Log Installation
Installing a new gas log system demands attention to detail and expertise to ensure safety, performance and aesthetics. Whether converting an existing wood burning fireplace or performing a new natural gas or propane gas log installation from scratch, rest assured, our experienced team will leave you with a beautiful and fully functional fireplace. Our comprehensive gas log installation services include:
- Consultation: We’ll assess the space and the materials you have chosen and work with you to develop a plan for the installation of the new components to include the gas logs, fireplace insert, gas lines, ignition, controls and permitting.
- “T-riffic” Installation: Our technicians will install your new gas log system and connect the system to your power source with the utmost precision. We’ll pay close attention to safety, aesthetics and cleanliness from start to finish.
- Aesthetics: The arrangement of gas logs in your fireplace is crucial for both appearance and efficiency. Our experienced technicians will ensure the logs are positioned according to manufacturer specifications to mimic the natural, random distribution of wood logs. This is what will make your gas fireplace look realistic as it provides reliable, exceptional warmth. We also ensure that the ember bed is properly arranged to enhance the overall appearance and create a captivating, glowing effect.
- Safety & Venting: Safety is paramount when it comes to gas fireplace installations. Our expert technicians will ensure that the venting system and gas connections are secure and in compliance with safety codes and regulations. This guarantees not only the aesthetics, but also the safety of your fireplace.
- Operation Demonstration: You will receive a thorough demonstration on how to use your new gas fireplace upon completion of the installation of your gas fireplace logs.
- Permitting & Inspection: We will handle the permitting and coordination of any required inspections.
Get the Most Out of Your Gas Log Fireplace With Dinomite
Don’t let a malfunctioning or outdated, fossil-like gas log system compromise your family’s comfort and safety. At Dinomite, our professionals are here to ensure you and your family remain comfortable and safe through the chilly winter days and nights.