You might assume that the brand and product is the most important factor. But even if you choose the most highly rated and efficient product on the market, it won’t mean much if the installer cuts corners.
At Dinomite Heating & Cooling, we put the service before the product. Don’t get us wrong. We partner with the most reputable manufacturers and carry some of the most high-tech, innovative products on the market. But, ultimately, our work isn’t about carrying the right product. It’s about doing what it takes to ensure every aspect of your new system is installed flawlessly the first time around. This is what separates the long-lasting, energy-saving equipment from the unpredictable, unreliable systems that cost business owners endless amounts of stress and money.
We Serve Many Types of Facilities & Establishments, Including:
- Shopping centers
- Places of worship
- Small medical facilities
- …And more!
Our Commercial Installation Services Include:
- Commercial heaters
- Commercial air conditioners (single-split, multi-split)
- Ductless mini-splits
- Heat pumps
- Ductwork installation
The Dinomite Difference for Commercial HVAC Installation
We’re not the only commercial contractors in town. But we’d argue that when it comes to service and doing what’s right for our customers, no one cares more than us. Businesses across the Piedmont Triad choose us as their commercial partner because:
- We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded company. Working with an unlicensed contractor is perhaps the riskiest move you can make as a business owner. Under North Carolina law, all newly installed heating and cooling systems need to be inspected. Only licensed contractors can pull the necessary permits to schedule the inspection. If there is a fire or other type of accident at your business and it’s determined that your heater or cooler is the cause, your insurance company can hold you financially responsible if the system was never inspected. At Dinomite, we possess all of the necessary credentials to minimize risk for your business and give you better peace of mind.
- We know how to do load calculations and recommend the right-sized heater or cooler for your business. If your new equipment is too small, it will take too long to heat or cool your space. If it’s too large, it will work too quickly and put excess stress on the system. Either way, a system that’s too big or too small for the space will fail prematurely. Bringing decades of experience to every project, our technicians have the skills and knowledge to conduct load calculations and ensure your new unit is not too big, not too small, but just right.
- We’re local and privately owned. We have full control over our service processes and who works for us. There is nothing about us that feels cold and corporate. We’re a warm, family-focused company that’s based right in Kernersville.
- We carry a wide range of products. We’ll take the time to discuss your business and understand which type of system is right for you. Our NATE-certified technicians are highly versatile and can install everything from the most cutting-edge option to the more economical choice.
A Replacement Is the Best Time to Treat Your Indoor Air Quality. Here’s Why.
Today’s buildings are designed to tightly seal and separate indoor air from outdoor air. While this is a great way to save energy and money for your business, it can wreak havoc on your indoor air quality (IAQ). Less air circulation means that all of the toxins in your air (chemicals, cleaners, paint fumes, etc.) stay there. There is virtually no fresh air coming in and you’re constantly breathing in harmful particles that can trigger allergies, asthma and upper respiratory conditions. All of these issues can be resolved with the right air purifying system.
While you’re in the process of replacing your HVAC equipment, this is the perfect time to treat your indoor air quality. This is because air quality systems are most effective when they’re integrated right into the HVAC changeout. While we’re already servicing your ductwork, it’s an opportune time to test and treat your air. Visit our IAQ page to learn more about why it’s so important to proactively treat your indoor air in this day and age.
Welcome a New Era With Dinomite
Commercial heating and cooling equipment is about more than just keeping people comfortable. It directly impacts your reputation and how people perceive your business. At Dinomite Heating & Cooling, we understand our work is about protecting your image as much as your comfort. That’s why we follow an established service process to ensure consistent, quality service you can trust.
To request commercial HVAC installation, conveniently schedule an appointment online or call Dinomite Heating & Cooling at 336.281.5287 today.