An AC tune-up is your best bet for preventing emergency repairs this summer. During a visit, our technician will inspect your equipment, test the components and ensure everything is in proper working order. This corrective action is what separates the long-lasting air conditioners from the ones that fail prematurely. A tune-up also includes cleaning the outdoor unit to restore efficient operation.
For the best possible coverage, learn more about our Dinamic Maintenance Membership. This is our all-inclusive, ongoing maintenance plan that offers everything from yearly tune-ups to service discounts and scheduling reminders.
During an AC tune-up, we will:
- Replace customer-provided air filters
- Clean & wash outdoor coil with solution
- Clear condensate drain and traps
- Provide condensate drain treatment
- Test & inspect drain pan safety switches
- Test & inspect unit safety switch
- Inspect integrity of drain pan
- Test condensate pump (If applicable)
- Test thermostat operation
- Inspect electrical disconnect box
- Measure line voltage
- Inspect contactors & relays
- Inspect electrical connections & wire
- Test capacitors
- Measure & record AMP draw to blower motor
- Measure volts to blower motor
- Inspect fan blade & blower wheel
- Measure condenser fan motor amps
- Condenser fan motor volts
- Inspect indoor coil fins for rust or dirt
- Inspect accessible refrigerant lines for oil leaks
- Inspect refrigerant line insulation
- Record compressor AMPS
- Record supply and return air temperatures
- Record compressor volts
- Inspect dryer vents
- Test zoning controls and dampers (If applicable)
- Inspect air filter housing & air seal
- Check duct connections for air leaks
- …And more!
*Filters are not included in an AC tune-up. We will swap out the filter if you have one, but the filter needs to already be on site. For your convenience, we sell filters through our online shop [LINK TO Filter Commerce] and even offer a filter subscription service to ensure you’ll always have one on hand.
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today
Don’t wait until there’s a problem with your AC to take proper care of it. Our technicians will work with your schedule and provide thorough, trusted service that will keep your AC running strong all summer long.