At Dinomite Heating & Cooling, we share the same goals as you. We want to see your business succeed and will do everything in our power to fully restore your equipment and minimize the cost. We will never try to sell you a replacement you don’t need. If your heater or AC still has gas left in the tank, our job is to help you get the most out of your investment. And that’s exactly what we’ll do.
To prevent future repairs, consider joining our commercial HVAC maintenance plan. Most repairs can be avoided with ongoing maintenance. When you’re a member, we’ll do all of the heavy lifting for you.
We Provide Commercial HVAC Repair for:
- Shopping centers
- Places of worship
- Small medical facilities
- …And more!
Trust In Our NATE-Certified Technicians to Do a Dinomite Job
This means arriving on-time in fully stocked vehicles, treating you and your customers with the utmost respect, taking the time to do the job right and fixing your equipment in the most affordable way possible without cutting corners.
Our friendly technicians have the training and experience to fix any problem with your commercial equipment, including:
- No heating or cooling
- Unusually high energy bills
- Poor indoor air quality
- Unusual noises coming from the equipment
- Thermostat issues
- Dirty condenser or air filter
- Issue with the ignition
- Water leaks
- Blower won’t stop running
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Blown fuse
- Compressor problems
Facing another problem with your equipment? Contact us to bring our crew up to speed and hear how we can best assist you.
Why Choose Us for the Job?
You don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for repair service, but you also don’t want to hire just any company. Otherwise, you can find yourself paying more in the long run when the cheapest company does a terrible job and fails to actually fix the problem. Businesses across the Piedmont Triad choose us for commercial repair because we:
- Are a fully licensed and insured company with decades of experience to our name.
- Encourage our technicians to take their time and not rush. This makes all the difference for ensuring an effective, successful repair the first time around.
- Provide upfront pricing so you know the exact cost before any work begins.
- Are a locally owned, veteran-owned company that’s committed to supporting our community.
- Provide a range of options to help you make the right decision for your business.
- Inform and educate our customers without pressuring them.
- Hire only the friendliest, most courteous technicians to serve your business. We leave our workspace just as clean (if not cleaner!) than we found it and go out of our way to respect your customers and minimize any disruption to your business.
Get Back to Business With Dinomite
For every minute your equipment is down, your bottom line takes a hit. At Dinomite Heating & Cooling, we understand the urgency of your situation and will treat your business as our top priority. Not only will we find a way to quickly and economically repair your equipment, but we’ll do it right the first time around. That’s how we roll!