Your heating and cooling play an instrumental role in how customers perceive your business. Issues such as mold, ventilation and indoor temperature can all be tied back to your HVAC equipment. If your heater and air conditioner aren’t up to par, problems are bound to happen. And the reason why most commercial equipment fails is due to a lack of proper maintenance. Maintenance keeps systems clean and efficient for low utility bills. Commercial HVAC systems consume a lot of energy so the savings could be substantial.
But even if you have an HVAC company come to your business throughout the year, this doesn’t mean you’re covered. Is the company actually doing what you hired them to do? Commercial maintenance is different from residential because there’s less oversight. While a homeowner can observe what the technician is or isn’t doing to their equipment, business owners don’t have the same luxury. Your schedule is already stretched thin and you can’t spend time overseeing the maintenance work. Unfortunately, this is where some companies take advantage. They’ll either cut corners on the contracted work or even worse, won’t do the work at all.
We’re Your Business Defenders
To say we do the agreed-upon work sets the bar far too low. At Dinomite, we truly go above and beyond to ensure our maintenance work means real impact for your bottom line. This means proactively anticipating potential problems, correcting any minor issues on the spot and making you aware of any necessary repairs. Our responsiveness and clear communication helps customers stay one step ahead with their equipment. This makes all the difference for preventing emergency repairs and maintaining the positive reputation you’ve worked so hard to build with your customers.
As your long-term maintenance partner, we are fully committed to:
- Protecting your image and reputation in the local community.
- Prolonging the life of your heating and cooling equipment.
- Ensuring low utility bills.
- Helping you avoid the cost and frustration of emergency repair work.
- Minimizing your carbon footprint.
- Ensuring a comfortable and safe environment for yourself, your employees and your customers.
For Maximum Savings & Protection, Consider a Dinamic Maintenance Membership
We all know commercial heating and cooling equipment is expensive. For this reason, it’s absolutely critical to get the most out of your investment. The best way to ensure this is by opting into an ongoing maintenance plan. At Dinomite, we call this our Dinamic Maintenance Membership—and it’s something the locals really dig!
This all-inclusive coverage is your best bet for keeping your equipment in top condition year after year. Not only will we oversee and protect your equipment for the long term, we’ll also manage all of the logistical and scheduling work associated with seasonal maintenance. You have enough on your plate so we’re happy to handle the heavy lifting when it comes to scheduling appointments and making sure the work gets done.
With your membership, you will receive a total of four inspections per year, which includes:
Two Operational Tune-Up
- Replace all filters
- Clear drain lines
- Check all electrical wiring
- Check and adjust belts
- Check all contactors for wear
- Check pulleys for wear
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Clean condensate pan and drain line
- Visually inspect for oil and refrigerant leaks
- Check motors and compressor amp draws
- Check thermostat and control circuit operation
- Check safety circuit operation
- Check economizer operation
- Check minimum fresh air damper settings
- Check for unusual vibration in unit or refrigerant piping
- Check and record temperature drop across evaporator coil
- Check condenser fan capacitors
Semi-Annual Tune-Up (includes everything in the Operational Tune-Up plus…)
- Clean condenser coils with hose (if hose connection is available)
- Check and record suction pressures
- Check and record head pressure
- Suction line temperature
- Liquid line temp
- Super heat
- Sub cooling
- Replace belts (if applicable)
Additional Furnace Procedures
- Inspect heat exchanger for combustion leaks
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Clean burners and adjust for maximum efficiency
- Clean pilot assembly and inspect thermocouple
- Inspect flame sensor
- Examine flue and inspect venting system
- Verify proper inducer motor operation
- Verify proper ignition
- Inspect gas piping and valve
Additional Heat Pump Procedures
- Inspect and test heater elements
- Inspect and test reversing valve
- Inspect and test defrost system
And, Of Course, the Perks:
- 10% labor discount
- 10% parts and equipment discount
- 10% refrigerant discount
- Priority scheduling on service calls
Keep Business Booming With Dinomite
It can be easy to forget about things like heating and air conditioning when you have a business to run. But when something goes wrong, it becomes abundantly clear just how important a comfortable indoor environment is to your customers and employees. At Dinomite Heating & Cooling, we know that the quality of our commercial maintenance work has a direct impact on your reputation and your livelihood. As your ongoing maintenance partner, we vow to go the extra mile and do what it takes to keep your customers feeling good and your business looking good.
For your convenience, you can schedule a maintenance inspection online. To learn more about our Dinamic Maintenance Membership and what we can offer your business, please contact us online or call Dinomite Heating & Cooling at 336.281.5287 today.