We’re a whole different species at Dinomite. Don’t get us wrong. We’re not perfect (no one is!). But like so many others, we haven’t been impressed with where the service industry is going. With once-proud, family-owned, local firms getting bought by huge corporate contractors, and private equity firms entering the market, a change is definitely underway. Dedication to serving the customer’s best interest is being replaced by dedication to meeting daily sales goals. We’ve had contractors come into our homes and use pressure tactics to sell us repairs we don’t need, leaving us feeling misled and frustrated, just like you. So when we established Dinomite, we knew we wanted to be different. We wanted to prove that, in this day and age, a company could serve with honor and be successful at the same time. We’re not sure where it came from, but there seems to be this unspoken theory that in order to remain competitive, you have to abandon traditional service values. Relationships have been replaced with transactions and service visits have become service sprints that prioritize the clock instead of the customer. At Dinomite, our mission is to prove customer-focused service has not gone extinct. And our customers really dig this about us!
Here are other reasons why people choose Dinomite from the rest of the pack:
- We follow a Dinamic Service Process. This is the heart and soul of Dinomite. Our service process ensures consistency, integrity and quality service from every member of our team. It includes everything from our customer-focused philosophy to our “honest at all costs” policy. Our technicians are never forced to choose between company policy and doing what is right for the customer, because doing what is right for the customer is company policy. The Dinamic Service Process is our key differentiator that makes every customer feel like our only customer.
- We take our time to do the job right. During service visits, many of our customers are surprised by how long our technicians remain on-site. Thorough service takes time. Because we spend the time it takes to do it right, we find things other contractors don’t—like the root cause of the issue! We provide upfront pricing and stick to it, which ensures our customers are charged fairly and never have to pay extra for a job that doesn’t go according to plan. The amount of time we’re taking to repair or maintain your unit is the time it actually takes to do the job right. We don’t cut corners so we can serve more customers. That’s just not how we roll!
- We’re a locally owned, veteran-owned and family-focused company. We are proud to serve the towns and communities that we call home. Unlike the larger companies, we are locally owned and operated, and make decisions based on what’s right for our customers, not shareholders.
- We support and contribute to the local community. We are active members of the Rotary Club of Kernersville and our local Chamber of Commerce. In our spare time, you can find us volunteering at, and sponsoring local events to support the community that supports us.
- We offer the latest technology within the heating, air conditioning and ventilation industry. We are always expanding our knowledge and looking for new ways to benefit our customers. From the latest variable-speed heating and air conditioning technology to compact mini-splits, we are on the cutting edge of HVAC technology. This allows us to offer our customers modern equipment options to minimize their energy bills and maximize their access to the latest home comfort options.
- We hire only the best of the best. As a privately owned company, we have full control over who wears our uniforms. While all of our technicians undergo background checks and drug tests, the bare minimum isn’t enough for us. Our technicians are also NATE-certified and receive ongoing in-house and manufacturer training to continually hone their skills. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we work diligently to honor the terms of this partnership and meet exceptionally high standards for service, support, warranty and training. We invest in our employees and equip them with the tools they need to truly exceed expectations.
- We leverage technology to provide a convenient and seamless service experience. Our commitment to progression extends far beyond heaters and air conditioners. We have invested in a number of tools and technologies that allow us to provide on-site quotes, real-time transactions, paperless service, real-time GPS technician tracking, and much more. If there’s a way to make life easier and better for our customers, we do it.
- We inform and empower our customers to make the right decisions for their homes or businesses. While we consider it our duty to guide and educate people, the customer is always in the driver’s seat. When you work with us, you will have the facts and truth you need to make an informed decision. Upselling unnecessary repairs is not in our nature and is a huge reason why we went into business in the first place. Misleading and taking advantage of people is the most dishonorable thing you can do as a service provider. As part of our “honesty at all costs” policy, we are fully transparent with our customers and use what we know to benefit our customers, not our bottom line. We also offer free “second opinions” for folks that don’t feel confident in what they have been told by other contractors.
- We provide a range of options for every service visit. There’s no such thing as “one size fits all” in the HVAC industry. Once we diagnose a system, we provide several options to suit the varying needs of our customers. This includes everything from the more budget-friendly, “band-aid” fixes to the longer-lasting, more permanent ones.
- We deliver upfront, flat-rate pricing and never perform work without your full consent. Our upfront, zero-surprise pricing means you’ll know the entire cost beforehand. We don’t perform any repairs without authorization. No hidden fees. No gimmicks. No surprises. No exceptions!
Discover the Dinomite Difference
Call us a bunch of dinosaurs, but we believe there’s a reason why people say things like, “they don’t make them like they used to” or “service isn’t what it used to be.” Though we are big believers in technology and installing the very best products, we’re a blast from the past when it comes to service values. Customers who work with us see that genuine, honorable service still exists and goes a long, long way!
To discover the Dinomite Heating & Cooling difference, contact us online or call Dinomite Heating & Cooling at 336.281.5287 today.